At some point in time any person holding a leadership position will ask him or herself the following questions:
- How can I maximize the potential creativity of my team?
- Am I able to create a nurturing environment that encourages this creativity?
- How to get my team members to trust and follow their intuition?
- How can I launch the best product when the budget is not accompanying?
- How can I maintain freshness of our products/service/solution without losing the team’s motivation?
The Cirque du Soleil is famous for putting in place innovative techniques to enhance the creativity of their employees. Actually, during an applicant interview they often ask this question "What can we, as an organization offer the candidate to give the best of themselves?" A quite different approach to the traditional questions done in a recruitment process… In this video, Lyn Heward, Creative Director at the Cirque du Soleil, provides answers to the questions raised above: